We are the daughter lodge of Perseverance 155 and we are the Mother lodge from which many of the Blackpool lodges were founded.
We were founded in 1814 - the actual date we are not 100% certain but it was probably 7th November 1814.
In 1814 the lodge number was 654
In 1832 the number changed to 429
Finally in 1863 we became 343.
Our meeting places have during this time been:-
Golden Ball - New Street Preston - 1814
Turks Head - Turks Head Yard Preston - 1814
Corporation Arms - Lune Street Preston - 1833
John of Gaunt - Avenham Lane Preston - 1834
Royal Oak - St.Johns Street Preston - 1836
White Horse Inn - Friargate Preston - 1840
Stanley Arms Inn - Lancaster Road - 1854
Kings Arms Inn - Church Street - 1862
Stanley Arms Inn - Lancaster Road - 1868
Kings Arms Inn - Church Street - 1869
Militia Mess Rooms - Starkie Street Preston - 1875
Bull Hotel - Church Street Preston - 1878
Bull & Royal Hotel - Church Street Preston - 1898
Masonic Temple - Saul Street Preston - 1947